Thursday, November 27, 2008

Level 36 In Stranglethorn

I'm not sure why people don't like Stranglethorn. I have always found it to be one of the most efficient areas for questing, especially as a Hunter. For instance, I was fighting Bloodscalps at the Tkashi Ruins near 33, 14, and I was actively working on at least 3 quests simultaneously: Bloodscalp Ears, Hunt for Yenniku, and Bloody Bone Necklaces. The last one requires 25 necklaces, so I did not finish that quest along with the others, but later on I did finish it along with Shrunken Heads at 19,12. And all this time I was collecting pages for the Pages quest from the Nesingwary Camp.
All of this was possible because I was working with Joana's Guide for Horde, which lays out the best order of quests to pick up, work on and turn in. It has saved me so much time that I have gotten to Level 36 in about ten days.
And I still love getting all those skins, so I am enjoying Stranglethorn!

No comments: