Monday, December 22, 2008

Level 66

Once again, I have been blazing along...and now I am in Terrokar at Level 66. Well, actually, I am in Thunder Bluff having just picked up KILL COMMAND!
This got added straight to my Steady Shot spamming macro, which looks like this now:

#showtooltip Steady Shot
/stop macro [no combat]
/script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
/cast !Auto Shot
/cast Kill Command
/castsequence reset=3 Serpent Sting, Steady Shot, Steady Shot, Steady Shot, Steady Shot

I actually had one more Steady Shot in there since it about equaled the time the Serpent Sting takes to wear out, but I don't mind refreshing it a little more often since it helps regenerate Mana while using Aspect of the Viper.

I haven't tried it with Kill Command yet, as I am waiting for my Hearth cooldown so I can get back to leveling, but I anticipate no trouble. I will change the macro here if it turns out that there is an error.

No comments: