Thursday, December 18, 2008

Level 62

I have spent the last two days in Hellfire, and just got 62 while grinding outside of Spinebreaker Post. The only reason I did any grinding was because I did not feel like doing another quest, but I did not want to go to bed before I got my level, and I only had about 7k to go. I know it hardly matters, but it's always satisfying to get a level. Plus I am trying to catch up to a friend. :)

Any, this weekend I plan to catch up on some posts instead. I have to finish what I started about the Pet Talent Trees, plus I want to get started on some Hunter Macros.

Lastly, I want to reiterate my request for ideas about what kind of Add-on to write. Again, I am looking for ideas specifically related to Hunters, but it is not absolutely required.

No comments: