Sunday, January 4, 2009

Borean Tundra

I have been questing in the Borean Tundra, and fun as it is, I can't help but notice that there is very little in the way of good gear for Hunters out here. I am not sure if it is the area or the game in general, but the quest reward gear as well as drops from mobs do not seem to include any mail items with good Agility bonus. I find that my gear has slowly been replaced with leather items just so I can keep up with my DPS.

That's fine as long as I stay out of any PvP stuff, but I won't be able to survive any bad accidental aggro situations should they occur. I am told that it gets better at level 80, but in the meantime I am sticking to PvE...not even raids for now.

Anyway, I am level 72 now, and I might head to Howling Fjords to run through there for some fast XP.

No comments: